Wheeler Upham’s technology and intellectual property practitioners provide legal counsel to businesses and individuals specifically designed to help them handle the application to them of emerging technologies.
Our firm’s practitioners in this area of law draw upon their specialized legal skills and technology experience to address the needs of our diverse group of clients. We provide counsel to new entities created just to do business online, to decades-old enterprises looking to protect confidential information, to businesses and individuals who need advice on fair and legal use of information they’ve obtained.
We have provided legal advice and counsel in these and other areas:
- Technology-related strategic agreements and joint ventures
- Electronic commerce (E-commerce) agreements and counsel
- Cease and desist Letters
- End-user license agreements
- Computer-related agreements
- Distributor and vendor agreements
- Data processing agreements
- Corporate policies regarding employee internet and email use
The world has gotten much smaller since Wheeler Upham was founded over 135 years ago, but although the law has changed, our principles haven’t.
Contact Michael J. TerBeek for answers to your technology law questions.